Drew Dollar was relegated to a 34th-place finish in the UNOH 200 at Bristol Motor Speedway due to a 10-truck incident on the backstretch on Lap 71.
Dollar will be back behind the wheel of the No. 51 Sunbelt Rentals Tundra at Las Vegas (Nev.) Motor Speedway on Sept. 24.
Stage One Recap:
- Drew Dollar started the UNOH 200 in the 12th position on the outside lane based on NASCAR’s performance matrix system.
- After an incident in Turn 2 on the 23rd lap, Dollar would restart the race from the 14th position.
- The Sunbelt Rentals driver would take the green-and-white checkered flag in 22nd to end Stage One.
Stage Two Recap:
- The No. 51 team gained three spots on pit road and restarted Stage Two on the outside lane in 19th.
- Just 16 laps into the second stanza, Dollar was involved in a 10-truck incident on the backstretch of the 0.533-mile oval.
- Dollar would attempt to refire his No. 51 Sunbelt Rentals Tundra but was unable to, ultimately ending his day and relegating him to a 34th-place finish.
UNOH 200 Recap
- Chandler Smith claimed his first NASCAR Camping World Truck Series win in a must-win situation to advance to the Round of 8 in the NASCAR Playoffs. Grant Enfinger, John Hunter Nemechek, Stewart Friesen, and Johnny Sauter rounded out the top-five finishers.
- There were 11 cautions for 85 laps. There were three lead changes among three drivers, with Sheldon Creed leading a race high 189 laps.
How Dollar’s KBM Teammates Fared:
- Chandler Smith, driver of the No. 18 Toyota, finished first.
- John Hunter Nemechek, driver of the No. 4 Toyota, finished third.
Camping World Trucks Owner’s Championship Standings:
After the first three races of the NASCAR Playoffs, the No. 51 team has been eliminated from the Camping World Truck’s Owner’s Championship.
Drew Dollar will be back behind the wheel of the No. 51 Sunbelt Rentals Tundra at Las Vegas (Nev.) Motor Speedway on Sept. 24. Live coverage will be on FS1, Motor Racing Network, and SiriusXM at 9 p.m. ET.