Birthdate: May 2, 1985
Hometown: Las Vegas, N.V.
NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series Career Highlights
- Enters 2023 with 62 wins, 22 poles, 7,636 laps led, 111 top-five and 133 top-10 finishes across 165 career NASCAR Camping World Truck Series starts.
- Ranks first all-time among Truck Series drivers in wins (62) and average finish (6.5) and second in laps led (7,636).
- Has won 37.6% (62/165) of the Truck Series races he has entered and finished first or second in 56.4% (93/165)
- Ranks first all-time in NASCAR National Series wins (224) after surpassing the long-standing record held by Richard Petty (200).
- In August of 2010, made history when he won the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, NASCAR XFINITY Series and NASCAR Cup Series races at Bristol Motor Speedway, becoming the only driver to sweep all three of NASCAR’s top three series at one track on the same weekend. He then repeated the feat in August of 2017.
NASCAR Xfinity Series Career Highlights
- Claimed the 2009 NASCAR Xfinity Series title.
- Ranks first all-time among NASCAR Xfinity Series drivers in wins (102), poles (70), laps led (20,008), driver rating (120.1), top-five finishes (225) and top-10 finishes (263).
- Scored his 100th NASCAR Xfinity Series win at Nashville Superspeedway on June 19, 2021.
- Finished second in NASCAR Xfinity Series debut at Charlotte Motor Speedway on May 24, 2003.
- Earned first NASCAR Xfinity Series win at Richmond Raceway on May 14, 2004.
NASCAR Cup Series Career Highlights
- Two-time NASCAR Cup Series Champion (2015 & 2019).
- Currently ninth all-time in NASCAR Cup Series wins (60).
- Enters 2023 with 642 career starts, 32 poles, 18,908 laps led, 60 wins, 236 top-five and 355 top-10 finishes with an average finish of 13.8.
- Currently owns four crown jewel wins: the Coca Cola 600 (2018), Brickyard 400 (2015 & 2016), and Southern 500 (2008) and one All-Star Race victory (2017).
- Registered a career best eight wins, 22 top-five and 28 top-10 finishes with an average finish of 8.3 across 36 starts in 2018.
- Made NASCAR Cup Series debut at Las Vegas Motor Speedway on March 7, 2004.
- Earned first NASCAR Cup Series win at Auto Club Speedway on September 4, 2005.
*Stats entering 2023 season*