In addition to his eight races behind the wheel of KBM’s No. 51 Toyota Tundra in 2017, Snider will run in select ARCA Racing Series, CARS Late Model Stock Tour and NASCAR Whelen All-American Series races.
- Led 35 laps en route to victory in his ARCA Racing Series debut at Toledo (Ohio) Speedway, he collected one win, 68 laps led, three top-five and five top-10 finishes resulting in an average finish of 13.8 across nine ARCA starts
- Competed in three CARS Late Model Stock Tour races earning three top-five, three top-10 finishes and three laps led
- Made first NASCAR Camping World Truck Series start at Phoenix (Ariz.) International Raceway in November where he started 19th and finished on the lead lap in the 17th position
- Made his CARS Late Model Stock Tour debut competing in 10 of 10 races earning one pole, 87 laps led, five top-five and 10 top-10 finishes resulting in an average finish of 5.6 and a third-place finish in the final points standings
- Capped off his season by winning the UNOH Battle at the Beach at Myrtle Beach (S.C.) Speedway
- Competed regularly in the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series