In addition to his six races behind the wheel of KBM’s No. 51 Toyota Tundra in 2017, the second-generation driver will compete for a championship in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East as well as run select ARCA Series races. Burton is the son of 21-time Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series winner Jeff Burton.
- Competed in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East earning one top-five, five top-10 finishes and one pole in 14 starts in his rookie season
- Won three Super Late Model events, including a Southern Super Series Blizzard Series race at Five Flags Speedway in Pensacola, Fla.
- Earned a third-place finish in his ARCA Racing Series debut at Iowa Speedway
- Made first NASCAR Camping World Truck Series start at Martinsville (Va.) Speedway in October where he started 17th and finished 22nd
- Member of the 2016-2017 NASCAR Next class
- Became the youngest driver (15 years and eight days) to make NASCAR K&N Pro Series West start
- Competed in two NASCAR K&N Pro Series West races earning one top-10 finish
- Became the youngest winner in NASCAR Whelen All-American Series history with a victory at New Smyrna (Fla.) Speedway